How is the Infrastructre of abas ERP set up?
abas ERP’s multi-tiered architecture, which separates your customizations from the business and database layers of the system, allows for smooth upgrades from older versions of the software. The independent components eliminate the need for rewriting previously developed custom programs, screens, and reports. The software operates with five layers, each of which serves a specific function:
- Database Layer: Secure data storage
- Business Layer: Core ERP functionality
- Customization Layer: Allows you to upgrade abas even after customizing
- Presentation Layer: Manages a custom view of your data
- Web Services Layer: Connects abas to third party services and applications