We are looking for developers with the ability to administrate and manage a Linux based ERP system for our customers ongoing requirements. If you feel like working with a young and dynamic team to help our customers profit from our ERP solution, then this job is just right for you.
- Configuration and maintaining a Linux based ERP system
- General maintenance and support for the server-based Linux architecture
- Installing patches, upgrades and system monitoring of the systems
- Interface maintenance and monitoring
- Risk analysis and escalation to consultants and/or project managers
- Performance analyses and derivation for optimization
- Active knowledge transfer and participation in project teams
Qualifications / Skills / Education
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- A good understanding of Linux based systems and their architecture
- An analytical mind and the ability to work in a team
- Structured approach, solution-oriented working method
- High reliability and quality awareness
- Readiness to move forward and a great attention to detail
- Knowledge of organizational processes in manufacturing companies is an advantage
- Familiarity with ERP systems or business software is an advantage, with abas even better
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- German language is an advantage
Part of the abas project team
- You will be part of Dynamic, motivated and international team
- You will participate in software implementation projects
If you recognize yourself in the announced position, please send your CV in English. CVs in other languages will not be examine.
*Your personal data is secure with us.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contact for an interview.