You can register here. If you have any questions, would like to learn about web courses, or are interested in scheduling training at your location please contact Victoria Quinn at [email protected] or via phone at (703) 657-5642.
This course is an online webinar for Logistics Year-End training, hosted by abas USA.
Duration: 2 hours
Designed for: Technical users of all experience levels are welcome to attend this course.
Cost: $300.00 per attendee | This includes training and documentation materials. Please contact Victoria Quinn at [email protected] or call (703) 444-2500 for additional information.
Objective: To understand the year-end closing process in abas and to utilize best practices and ensure a successful year-end close.
- Negative Stock
- Unposted Packing Slips/Invoices; within range date
- Work orders - open; within date ranges
- Selection Bars and how to resolve
- Steps outside the system, organizational requirements for Abas Stocktaking
- Prepare selection bars to create count sheets
- Create count sheet, open stock taking
- Print count sheets, or use the stock taking APP
- Enter count results
- Use Info System stocking overview, analyze results - variances
- Close stock taking logistics
- Review finance data after closing
- Costing Review
- Run costing for parts and analyze results
- Price and cost maintenance