At Gutmann abas replaced the previous system Comet. When carrying out material reservations / allocations, inventories are assigned to the customer order and production receipts are automatically allocated to outstanding sales orders. Picking takes place by means of a picking database: one picking data record is created for each calendar week. Outstanding deliveries are displayed in a weekly overview and adjustments can be made. The weekly results are evaluated (delivery rate in %). Packing slips, collective packing slips and invoices are created.
Number of licenses / users:
abas impressed us with its ability to the continuously adjust to company changes. With ComputerKomplett SteinhilberSchwehr we have a partner that can support us in all of our IT areas.
Jürgen Belle, Managing Director
Brushes, brush rollers, scrub brushes, vacuum brushes etc.
• Interim warehouse for incoming inspection with optimized release options
• Parallel installation in Slovakia with a shadow client in Leonberg
• Shipping system with beo-Expowin integration
• Adjusted preliminary costing (improved abas standard)
• Concurrent costing
• Material consumption for production with release and return options
• Overview of materials for production