Simple PPC tailored to you:
Concise, easy-to-use dashboard that allows you to customize your work order management to your business.
Easily manage work orders:
Integration with APS production viewer gives you and your shop floor team a graphical view into your work order status and plans.
Promptly detect and resolve bottlenecks:
Spot material bottlenecks early, and resolve them in the production list with an alternate BOM predefined in your part master or via an ad-hoc material change.
Respond quickly to stocking issues or due date changes
For capacity planning, you can change both order and operation dates. The effects of the date modification are displayed in a table or as a graphic, and the system allows you to drill down into the displays. The visualization of capacity bottlenecks and capacity load are also possible.
The bottleneck analysis offers information about problems in production capacity, and analyzes the production load. abas displays all bottlenecks in a production plant for a selected period, and by drilling down, you can analyze a bottleneck in detail.
You can change the dates of work orders, operations and processes in abas ERP. Scheduling will take the changes into account, and they can be displayed immediately.
Cancellation of planned capacities
Completion confirmations allow scheduled capacities -- usually time or quantity units -- to be canceled.
The standard scheduled capacity, defined in the master data of a capacity group and referring to specific time cycles, can be temporarily changed. You can specify excess or shortfall capacities, and your changes are included in the scheduling calculation.
Operations that should be, but are not, processed by a specific time are displayed in the capacity view as an outstanding backlog.
Central management of production processes
- In abas ERP, the production center is the hub – the place where you can view all work order suggestions and work orders, modify them and trigger actions:
- Select work order suggestions according to various criteria
- Show/hide the single-level production list for any work order suggestion
- Release work order suggestions
- Print shop floor papers
- Post material withdrawals
- Manage completion confirmations for work orders and/or work slips
- Toggle to the procurement status and plan chart info systems
APS as part of your work order management
- Prioritize work and purchase orders based on sales order forecast, minimum stock, and other demands.
- Create an assortment of production schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, shift, etc.) based on available capacity and material for production
- Generate printouts or other media of these schedules as needed
- Develop graphical representations of production, material, work center, and custom schedules
- Define KPI’s for critical planning scenarios
- Define alternative resources to shift work and optimize your demand planning
North American Headquarters
North American Headquarters
ABAS Business Solutions Nederland BV
SHP Informática Ltda
abas Business Solutions Limited
abas Force India Pvt. Ltd.
PT. abas Information Systems
Synchro RKK Sdn Bhd
Providence Global Pvt Limited
Wisdom Information Systems
abas Бизнес Сълюшънс България ООД