Ripploh constructs and develops switch cabinet systems in various designs according to the specific requirements and industry standards of their customers in the mechanical engineering and plant engineering sector. The product range spans from small control panels to individual PC control switch cabinets to large rows of switch cabinets as lowvoltage distribution systems and low-voltage sub-distribution systems. The production range spans from pure make-to-order production to projects in small batches. The cabinet systems are primarily used in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering (palletizing systems, filter systems, waste processing plants, pump systems, extruder controls, feeding devices), water/sewage technology, and building services engineering.
Number of licenses / users:
Companies like Ripploh Electrical need an ERP like abas. Want to know more?
The flexibility and the ability to carry out our own adjustments won us over. We are able to adjust the software to our customers’ individual requirements ourselves now and in the future. This was a deciding point for abas ERP.
• Integration of ePlan EEC (construction software)
• Automation of production processes
• Automatic picking again of the parts in production that were missing when the sales order starts
• High production depth as well as automation
• Company data entry with abas ERP
• Control of the CNC cutting system via abas ERP
• Ripploh develops the system further according to its own needs without needing support from the partner.