The abas Conference is returning to Karlsruhe, Germany, and, by popular demand, will once again be a two-day event:
On September 20-21, the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Center will be the venue for approximately 1,500 abas users, decision makers, visionaries, and creators. In around 70 high-profile presentation and hands-on workshops you'll not only learn the latest about abas ERP, you'll also receive valuable, thought-provoking insights for the digital transformation of your business.
Overview of abas 2018:
- What: 2 days, approx. 70 presentations, 1,500 participants
- When: 20 and 21 September 2018
- Where: Karlsruhe Trade Fair Center
- Who: decision makers, users, new customers, prospects, partners
- Further information and registration: www.abas2018.com
abas 2018: the main topics:
- New product features as well as tips and tricks • abas Company Vision
- Product roadmap, including Cloud, Industry 4.0, Process Design (BPM), Business Intelligence, and Marketplace
- Strategic impulses for the digital transformation
- Disruptive redesigns of business models
- Hands-on solutions to get to Smart Factory
- Inspirational application scenarios and best practice examples
Why decision makers shouldn't miss abas 2018
Digitilization is changing most work processes and the commercial pressure for midmarket companies is rising. Again this year, the abas Conference provides numerous slots especially for executives and decision makers in midmarket companies. Top-class experts and practitioners will show you how new technologies can facilitate your success - and help you stay one step ahead of the competition.
Why users shouldn't miss abas 2018
What are the new features and solutions of abas ERP? Which tips and tricks simplify your working day? Applying experience in practice: as a user, you will gather valuable ideas from inspiring application scenarios and best practice examples.
Why ERP prospects shouldn't miss abas 2018
Developments such as Industry 4.0, Big Data and Cloud are driving massive changes to midmarket business processes. Modern ERP systems must meet these new challenges and grow with your company.
Has your ERP system become dated or are you missing specific features? Does your team want greater data transparency or a system that's easier to operate? There are many reasons to implement a new business software. But choosing the right ERP system is a daunting task: in addition to measurable criteria, such as function range and costs, "soft factors" play an important role. These include the competence of the provider, industry expertise, reliability, and investment security. And above all, the people you will be working closely with over the coming years. Get to know us and our software at abas 2018 – we look forward to meeting you!
Secure your free prospect ticket today!
Why else should you be there? All details are available at www.abas2018.com!