Polymaster is manufacturing an extensive range of innovative products for industrial, residential and agricultural applications. Over the last two decades, Polymaster has been at the forefront of industry endorsed, product certified designs that have advanced the lifespan and functional capabilities of various water tanks, process vessels and animal care products.
With assured quality and innovation across the entire range, Polymaster’s large tanks can be delivered directly to properties right across Australia, including Melbourne, regional Victoria, Adelaide, regional South Australia and Riverina in New South Wales.
Number of licenses / users:
Companies like Polymaster Group need an ERP like abas. Want to know more?
Despite being one of the first abas ERP customers in Australia we were confident about the functional span and depth of the solution and also the capabilities of Sinapse the Australian implementation partner for abas
David Steele - CEO Polymaster Group
Rotationally moulded rainwater tanks, Process Vessels,
Industrial Storage Tanks,
Bulk Storage and Animal Care Products.
- Detailed Product Costing and Reporting
- visualisation of differences between actual and planned labour and machine costs
- splitting costs for shared trolley usage
- Sales Force Integration
- handling of complete sales cycle from marketing lead to invoice
- Bi-directional synchronisation of customer data
- Synchronisation of complete sales process including information about Shipping and Billing status
- Serial number tracking from raw material to finished product
- Material requirement planning (MRP) across multiple warehouses, locations and production sites
- High sophisticated Truck Load Planner to efficiently plan all shipments to customers and between all warehouses by forwarders or own trucks
- handheld scanner handled stock take
- archiving of all relevant internal and external documents in the document management system (abas DMS)
- analysis of key figures from sales, production and finance department with abas Business Intelligence (BI) Professional
- electronic data exchange via EDI with customers like Bunnings, Elders, Reece, CRT, Landmark Ltd, etc.
- version control of sales order related production lists
- automatic bank statement reconciliation
- and many more