LISEGA is a pipe specialist for major plant engineering and construction sites. LISEGA application areas are chemical and petrochemical installations, all types of thermal power plants, incineration plants, sugar-factories, biogas-installations and similar facilities - wherever liquids or gaseous, primarily at high temperatures, are to be transported by pipes. Since their founding in 1964, LISEGA has become an international market leader for pipe mounting systems. The company is based in northern Germany with two production sites, and has additional production sites in France, the UK, the USA, and China, along with a global distribution network that includes 39 representatives in 36 countries. abas ERP has accompanied LISEGA’s expansion since 1991. The system’s international and multiple language capabilities are of great significance to LISEGA, as today more than 300 concurrent users around the world rely on the ERP software from abas.
Number of licenses / users:
Germany, England, France, USA, China, Saudi Arabia
We’ve been using abas business software successfully for over two decades, and it pervades all aspects of our business. Despite regularly reevaluating our needs, we have yet to find another ERP vendor that provides a better mix of cost and features. The software continues to evolve, and the direction of the roadmap is extremely positive-- we expect to continue working with abas ERP well into the future.
Pipe mounting systems for large industrial plants
• Multiple operating languages
• Modifications quickly adopted in all subsidiaries
• Upgrades imported over a single weekend
• Some processes customized in 1991 are still in use today
• Business process automation options
• Centralized process management with superior inventory accountability, reduced stock, increased availability, transparency throughout the entire group, and improved information flow