LISEGA is a pipe specialist for major plant engineering and construction sites. LISEGA application areas are chemical and petrochemical installations, all types of thermal power plants, incineration plants, sugar-factories, biogas-installations and similar facilities - wherever liquids or gaseous, primarily at high temperatures, are to be transported by pipes. Since their founding in 1964, LISEGA has become an international market leader for pipe mounting systems. The company is based in northern Germany with two production sites, and has additional production sites in France, the UK, the USA, and China, along with a global distribution network that includes 39 representatives in 36 countries. abas ERP has accompanied LISEGA’s expansion since 1991. The system’s international and multiple language capabilities are of great significance to LISEGA, as today more than 300 concurrent users around the world rely on the ERP software from abas.
• Multiple operating languages
• Modifications quickly adopted in all subsidiaries
• Upgrades imported over a single weekend
• Some processes customized in 1991 are still in use today
• Business process automation options
• Centralized process management with superior inventory accountability, reduced stock, increased availability, transparency throughout the entire group, and improved information flow