Labelident, which specializes in labels and identification systems, has been growing at a rate of 20% every year. When the company was founded in 2004 they began operation with an off-the-shelf ERP software, which could not be easily customized to meet their specific requirements and the software‘s performance began to struggle with the amount of data that needed to be stored and processed. The situation became untenable for Labelident and they began to search for a new system around the middle of 2009. They had a limited budget for the project, so the software needed to provide fast, economical and standard-based implementation, while leaving all options open for the future. abas was chosen because it best fulfilled these requirements.
Number of licenses / users:
Companies like Labelident need an ERP like abas. Want to know more?
Now we can process up to 160 sales orders in a single day, a significant increase from the 100 we were able to process before. Simply put, we can generate more revenues with the same team, which of course means a substantial increase in productivity.
Thomas Simon, Managing Director
Quality labels in a wide range measurements and Materials
• ERP implementation in under six weeks and at 18% under the budget
• Significant time savings for processes in accounting, product management, sales and debt collection
• Interfacing with the delivery service‘s software
• Linking the four shops operated by Labelident and synchronization of the data from the ERP system
• Easy creation of variations for different labels
• Increased service quality and reduced claims result in greater customer satisfaction