CTR Manufacturing Industries
CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd. established in 1964 are market leaders in the manufacture and marketing of Engineering and Electronic products with manufacturing facilities at Pune, Aurangabad and Nasik in India, Marketing and After Sales Service Offices nationwide and associates worldwide. They have a well-equipped infrastructural base state of the art manufacturing plant that consists with all advanced technology-based machines. Moreover, a production unit is covered vast area and is specially designed for manufacturing qualitative range of products in bulk quantities. A major problem faced by CTR is handling inventory on paper or on separate software solutions which are not integrated with manufacturing and sales. abas ERP system have proven to provide accurate inventory numbers which in turn help many folds in making sales and marketing a product.
Number of licenses / users:
While doing the study of various ERP software available in the market, we ultimately chose to partner with abas india for several reasons. Because of the abas integrated project management tool, we get a full visibility of finance, operations, MIS Reports and production data. Additionally, Abas service planner monitors each of the service reservations and provides uninterrupted service to valued customers. We are looking forward to an exciting journey ahead with abas india team.
-S.H. Somani, Senior General Manager, Corporate Division
External Oil Filled and Vaccum Onload Tapchangers (OLTC) for Transformers, Electronic & Electrical capacitors, Railway products, Protection Devices &Substation Automation Devices, Transformer Explosion Prevention & Fire Extinguishing System
- Centralized monitoring and approval of all abas ERP Transactions through BPM for all 5 manufacturing locations.
- Technical design drawing changes integrated in real time with part master configurations in abas ERP.
- Project health monitoring at each step along with cost via project planner from abas Project Management.
- One abas ERP software to cover all 26 divisions across 5 plants.
- Consolidation of finance data of 5 plants as one group using abas multisite.
- abas Service Planner to overview and monitor service reservation to provide uninterrupted service to valued customers.