CTR Manufacturing Industries
CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd. established in 1964 are market leaders in the manufacture and marketing of Engineering and Electronic products with manufacturing facilities at Pune, Aurangabad and Nasik in India, Marketing and After Sales Service Offices nationwide and associates worldwide. Their well-equipped infrastructural state of the art manufacturing facilities have advanced technology-based machinery, spread over vast areas and designed for manufacturing quality products in bulk quantities.
A major problem faced by CTR related to controlling inventory not being integrated with manufacturing and marketing. abas ERP system provided accurate inventory control system which in turn helped on time delivery and controlling costs.
Number of licenses / users:
After studying of various ERP software available in the market, we ultimately chose to partner with abas India since their integrated project management tool, enabled full visibility of Finance, Operations, MIS reports and Manufacturing data. Additionally, abas service planner monitors each of the service requirement and provides uninterrupted service. We are looking forward to an exciting journey ahead with abas India team.
-S.H. Somani, Senior General Manager, Corporate Division
Manufacturer, supplier, exporter of Parts of transformers that include Onload Tapchangers, Radiators, Nitrogen Injection Transformer fire prevention System (NIFPS), Substation Automation Systems, Solutions for Power Quality improvement, Safety Products, Capacitors and Material Handling equipment etc. having own Research and Development Centre approved by DISR Govt. of India.
- Centralized monitoring and approval of all abas ERP Transactions through BPM for all 5 manufacturing locations.
- Technical design drawing changes integrated in real time with part master configurations in abas ERP.
- Project health monitoring at each step along with cost via project planner from abas Project Management.
- One abas ERP software to cover all 26 divisions across 5 factories.
- Consolidation of finance data of 26 divisions as one group using abas multisite.
- abas Service Planner to overview and monitor service requirement to provide uninterrupted service to valued customers.