Are you looking for a new job opportunity in the Sales area where you can make a significant contribution to the company’s development?
If your answer is YES, then abas is the place to be
At abas you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and to benefit from a career path based on your professional goals:
- We offer a full training plan to our employees. Therefore, you will always have the chance to learn something new and you will be the one who sets the limits
- During the first months you will benefit from our Mentoring program which will enhance your integration and learning
- Thanks to flexible working hours, home office, you will experience a real work-life balance
- Your economic conditions will evolve according to your responsibilities
abas is a global company which consists of more than 1200 experts worldwide. We are focused on the development and implantation of abas ERP. Currently we are searching for a Sales Manager for the Benelux area with ERP-related sales experience in the manufacturing sector. The person will be based in the Netherlands. The main target market will be the Netherlands firstly. This person will play a key role in the development of the market as he/she will be the first salesperson in our office in the Netherlands.
1st phase: Training, Integration and Mentoring
The first phase of the Career plan will be characterized by a training about our product and sales methodology. You will obtain the knowledge through training sessions with our local team but also by the French and Spanish Sales Managers who will support you in different phases of the sales cycle. The aim of this phase is also to assure your integration in the company and team.
While completing the initial phase of training, you will be responsible of enhancing our database for the Benelux market through prospecting. Although, the first target will be The Netherlands.
You will have to work on the current leads and assess their real status and actively start a prospecting phase.
Both lead generation and lead nurturing activities are expected, in order to build a consistent pipe for the future, e.g. realizing qualified calls, identifying new leads, developing a network of procurement consultants, etc. with the support and guidance from the marketing team.
3rd phase: Generation of new business
Once you have established the database, you will be the responsible person to lead the whole sales cycle. At the beginning you will receive support by the Spanish and French Sales Managers but according to your progress you will work more and more independently.
You will be interacting with a group of more than 10 experienced sales and marketing professional based in France and Spain.
You will be also working with our Presales team in the Netherlands.
The final goal is that you manage the whole sales cycle autonomously.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of previous ERP-related sales experience
- Expertise in the manufacturing sector
- Native/Fluent level of written and verbal communication in Dutch
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication in English
- High level of initiative and drive as well as a proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client-orientation
- Availability to travel
- Desirable: German or/and French
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great potential of professional and personal growth
- A full training plan including remote training and training on-site in France and/or Spain
- Competitive salary (Fixed + Variable) with real possibilities of growth according to your responsibilities
- Dynamic, motivated and international team
- Location: The Netherlands, our office is based in Assen. The person may live in another city.
Don't miss this opportunity!
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]