The role of Pre-Sales Consultant requires the ability to work with Account Executives to clearly understand the requirements and objectives of clients and prospective clients to demonstrate ABAS-ERP during the sales process. ABAS Pre-Sales Consultant work directly with the client to understand their overall processes to ensure that the ABAS-ERP system meets the overall needs of the prospect's organization.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the ABAS-ERP system to prospective clients
- Develop an understanding of prospect's requirements and objectives then translate to ABAS-ERP
- Develop a skill set within ABAS-ERP that demonstrates the basic to advanced understanding of the software and practical application
- Lead potential clients through detailed demonstrations including, but not limited to, order-to-cash cycle, inventory management, cost accounting, and financial accounting processes
- Participate in trade shows, user conferences and sales seminars
- Work with sales team to develop tailored versions of product presentation and demonstrations
- Understand RFPs and provide answers to questions
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospects and translate into well-designed demonstrations
- “Challenge” status quo and demonstrate value add using best practices and process optimization
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Operations Management, or Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years ERP software experience
- Exceptional presentation skills including use of Power Point, web meetings, videos and other presentation tools in addition to ERP
- Willingness to travel to client sites
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- Experience working in a software organization
- Strong understanding of manufacturing practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation & skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new technologies
AMERCIANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
Regularly required to sit for extended periods; walk; stand; drive; use hands to handle objects and feel controls; talk; listen; and vision capabilities that enable reading and viewing a computer screen.
Remote work from home openings requires consistent and strong internet access. Employee is not exposed to weather conditions and noise level in work area is minimal.
abas USA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.