- Build standard and customer specific solutions for and within abas ERP
- Become a part of our success story
- Flexible work hours, great team, interesting challenges
Who we are?
Sinapse is a Melbourne based consulting company for various industries. Our abas ERP division is selling and implementing the German ERP software abas in Australia and New Zealand to mid-sized manufacturing companies.
Who are you?
You have an unwavering passion and enthusiasm for software development. You are keen to learn new technologies, methodologies and languages and are customer focussed and quality driven.
You are a collaborative teammate with a positive outlook and strong communication skills.
- Developing standard and customer specific software solutions for our customers for and within abas ERP
- Building robust, scalable software as a key member of our team
- Writing clean, maintainable code that is suitable for continuous integration and deployment, following best practices and software guidelines
- Helping to drive the engineering rhythm and process of the team from planning, resource allocation, design, coding, deployment, and support
- Guiding and mentoring less experienced engineers
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Debugging code, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions for production issues.
- Evaluate new and existing technologies and make recommendations for application improvements
Desired Experience and Skills
- Proficient writing scalable REST APIs (Server & Client side)
- Understanding of AWS technologies (ALB, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, etc.) as well as knowledge in Microsoft SQL BI, JasperReports and Groovy is beneficial
- Well stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks and fresh fruits are provided daily
- Incredible Company Culture
- Young and innovative team
How to apply:
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and showcase your amazing work! Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Sinapse team.
Sinapse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
Sinapse Pty. Ltd.
L1/263 Mary Street
Richmond VIC 3121